Communication is everything – without communication we are lost.
Whether intranational or international: respect, attention, and appreciation are the timeless foundations of good communication – contemporary social manners are changeable.
To know international standards and to be mindful of cross-cultural particulars, as well as the ability to diplomatically yet clearly communicate: all of this is becoming increasingly important.
This includes flexibility, confidence, diplomatic flair, and assured social manners – so you can remain relaxed, even when you’re on unsteady ground, the situation is tense, and the other person is a challenge!
Benefit from a leading expert – “She has the answer for every question,” writes das Handelsblatt.
- Over twenty years experience as a trainer
- Academic background
- More than 1,000 hours of advanced training (internationally-recognised certifications)
- Extensive international– and leadership experience
- Established author with seven published titles
- All events held in German and English
Effective and lasting learning is possible only through an extensive consultation before the event, and with methodical diverse seminars of a high professional level.
For this reason I do not offer public seminars – only events individually designed for you.